Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The next chapter.....

Master's Degree Update: I (Courtney) just began student teaching yesterday here in town and I will be doing that for 14 weeks, right up until the beginning of May. I'm so excited that I am going to be learning the practicality of teaching not just the knowledge and that I will be finishing my degree and will be entering the next chapter---life without college :) I was talking with Brent the other day and realized that I haven't been out of school at all (except summer break) since I was 5 years old, starting kindergarten. That means that I have been in school for 20 consecutive years!!!! Oh my goodness :) I love school, thank goodness, and will probably begin working on my administrative endorsement soon after completing my master's in May. Brent jokes often about when I am going to start my doctorate. We'll see about that! I would appreciate your prayers as I begin this chapter in my life and want so badly to do well and find a position teaching in the Fall. I know God has all these details figured out for me :)

0 comments: